DEDICATED TO VETERAN CARE
Dr. David A. Butler – An American Veteran
Eager to serve his country, David A. Butler enlisted in the United States Navy as an aviation fire control technician at the age of 17. Upon completion of bootcamp in Great Lakes Michigan and electronics schooling in Millington Tennessee he was assigned to fighter squadron VF-11 aboard the USS Forestall. After completing his tour of duty and being honorably discharged, Butler returned home to rural West Virginia to continue his education at WVU and eventually entering and graduating medical school at WVSOM. Dr. Butler is residency trained and board certified in Family Medicine through the AOA. He has work as a Family Practice as well Emergency Department Physician. In 2014 Dr. Butler completed a fellowship in Anti-aging and Regenerative Medicine. Since then Dr. Butler has dedicated himself to the care and treatment of our countries veterans. He is proud to continue serving his country in this manner.
Going The Extra Mile
Our veterans need more than just medical care, they need someone to watch out for their interests. Dr. Butler and his staff take the time to listen and consider each concern. Find the best solution to their ailments and help them understand the treatment. But more than that, our patient advocate is here to help guide our veterans towards benefits they may be unware they might qualify for. Such as $0 cost coverage, transportation assistance to and from doctor visits and much more.
Consider below some of the coverages that in most cases our veterans qualify for but are not receiving.
Getting The Most Out Of Medicare!
Getting The Most From Medicare!
Medicare is a federal health insurance program. It is available to people 65 and older, people under 65 with certain disabilities and people with end-stage renal disease.
The Parts of Medicare are:
Part A – Hospital Coverage
- Helps cover inpatient hospital care.
- Helps cover care in a skilled nursing facility or hospice.
- Also helps cover home health care.
Part B – Medical Coverage
- Helps cover doctor and outpatient services.
- Helps cover preventive services to maintain health or keep illnesses from getting worse.
- Those who have Part B coverage pay a monthly premium directly to the government unless it is paid for you by Medicaid or a third party
Part C – Medicare Advantage – Coverages You Might Not Be Aware Of
- An alternative to the Original Medicare insurance program and administered by the federal government, Part C gives you the option to enroll in a Medicare Advantage health plan offered by private companies such as WellCare.
- Private companies that offer Medicare Advantage plans are approved by Medicare to provide and administer benefits for their members.
- Part C plans cover the same services as Part A and Part B, but may also offer additional benefits not covered by Original Medicare.
- Members of Medicare Advantage plans must continue to pay their Part B premium
Part D – Prescription Drug Coverage
- Helps cover the cost of prescription drugs.
- Offered by private companies like WellCare (may require a monthly premium).
- May be a stand-alone Prescription Drug Plan, or may be included with a Medicare Advantage plan (Part C).
When It Comes To Coverage - You Have More Options Than You Think
- You can get health services through Original Medicare and select a private Prescription Drug Plan, like one of WellCare’s Prescription Drug Plans.
- You can get both your health services and prescription drug coverage through a Medicare Advantage plan that offers both.
- You can purchase a Medicare Supplement plan from private insurance companies to cover the gaps in Original Medicare. If your Medicare Supplement does not cover prescription drugs, you can also enroll in a Prescription Drug Plan.
- $0 or low monthly premiums
- Many plans with no deductibles
- No or low co-payments for primary care physician (PCP) visits
- More benefits than traditional Medicare
- Prescription drug coverage with most plans.
- Transportation to the office for those in need and qualified.
We are a WellCare Provider and can direct you to our insurance agent to get the most out of your Medicare / Well Care benefits.
Get started in a better health!(941) 629-3500
Patient Care Advocate